Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Overcoming Disappointment

Wednesday is my weigh in day. Last week I had a big loss so I was worried about this week. My concerns were well founded and one of those pounds I had lost came back. Given my current workout regiment I was surprised and disheartened. I was so down that I decided I needed a fun morning. I skipped my regular spin class and instead took Charlotte to Starbucks and the library. She had a great time at toddler story time so it was worth it.
After picking Liam up from school we headed to El Picante with Maren. I enjoyed some tasty fajitas and indulged in too many chips. I felt too full all afternoon.
Liam had a friend over and Charlotte took a good nap so I had time to make some tasty Chicken Kale Quinoa soup from scratch. Feeling proud of my wholesome dinner I felt a little better and decided to checkout the evening class schedule. After Bill came home I threw on my gear, grabbed my fancy shoes, and headed to spin class.
It was a good hour class and now I have some exercise calories to offset that lunch! I was proud of me because I have a really hard time finding energy after 5 o'clock.
My super satisfying and super healthy dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment