Monday, March 5, 2012

I am official!

Thursday: 2.5 mi run
1500 yd swim

Friday: 5 mi run

Sunday: 4.5 mi run
1500 yd swim

Apparently if you give the USAT some money they send you one of these! I don't think they should give me a card until I finish a race. It seems too easy.

I have spent the week coming back from my sick down time. My endurance felt better on Sunday and I was able to run more at a 10 minute mile pace. I know that isn't fast for most people, but that's why I am not a real triathlete. If I could run my 5k at a 10 minute mile pace I would be super happy. I am going to get my next chance to try in April.
I don't know if I will make it to the gym today as Charlotte has come down with some other rashy baby disease today. Sigh. We need some healthy days. Stuck on the home treadmill again.
My USAT Welcome Packet and ID Card!  So Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment