Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Gear!

Wednesday workout
1200 m swim
45 min spin

swoosh
I ran into TJMax today before the gym to see if they had any swim gear to offer. It was my lucky day! I am so happy with my new Nike suit find! I have never owned anything other than Speedo or TYR. I love the style because it's high necked and has a zip back so it really locks you in. My 100's were faster today so I know the upgrade is helping. My old Speedo was way past it's prime.


Last night I made a trip to Dick's just to get a new cap.  Upon the advice of my brother, the sporting goods expert, I picked up a Composite cap that is reinforced around the edge.  I think it looks fancy.  It's so warm today that I'm hoping to get outside. It would be great to get in an outdoor run.

My new high tech cap.  I think the color fade will make me look faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment